New solution for a dynamic acidification
Sanibacter is a liquid synergetic blend of organic acids for poultry to improve gut health and performance in three steps:
- Sanibacter acts as an acidity regulator that improves water hygiene by reduction of the pH of the drinking water in order to minimize the possibility of development of most microorganisms that may be present in the water system of poultry and avoids biofilm proliferation.
- It reduces the crop pH (acidifies) so as to improve feed digestion by inhibiting the growth of most pathogenic bacteria, i.e. E.coli and Salmonella spp. which grow optimally at neutral pH.
- At reduced pH (acidic), Sanibacter promotes growth of saprophytic microflora (Lactobacillus spp.)Organic acids in their non-dissociated form, penetrates the cell wall of pathogenic bacteria and render then inactive.
- Drinking water sanitizer
- Non antibiotic – reduces the pH of the crop
- improve digestibility of feed
- improve saprophytic flora development
- increase absorptions of some minerals (Fe, Ca, Mg, Cu and Zn)
- indirectly improve zoo-technical parameters (i.e.: DWG, FCR, Mortality rates, etc.)
DOSAGE AND DIRECTION FOR USE:
Correct dosage should be mixed into drinking water as follows:
- Standard dosage: 0.5 - 1 ml/Litre
- Poor water quality or blocked drinking water system: 0.5 - 1 ml/Litre
- Post vaccination: 1 ml/ 1000 Litre
- Adjunct to antibiotic treatment: 2 - 3 ml/Litre
- Pre-slaughter: 1 ml/ 1000 Litre
- Light brown liquid available in 1 litre, 5 litre and 25 litre bottles