Stress care L is made from natural plant extracts, prebiotics, enzymes, vitamins and organic acids for growth promotion, prevention of proliferation of harmful bacteria and improvement of the well-being of poultry during the full production cycle.
- For routine applications during pre- and post routine vaccinations in broilers, rearing flocks, pullets, breeders and layers
- To enhance rapid recovery of poultry after viral or bacterial disease challenges, general toxicity situations, disorders due to avitaminosis and any associated stress (eg stress of shifting layer/breeder pullets to cages from rearing houses, stress of transport, heat stress)
- For immediate relief of Mycotoxicosis
- To improve growth, weight gain and improve feed conversion rate
DOSAGE AND DIRECTIONS:
- Breeders: 1ml/L of drinking water. Treat for 7 days during stressful periods and 14 days for a drop in production.
- Broilers: 0.5ml/L of drinking water, given at placement for 5 days. Treat for 7 days during stressful periods. Treat for 14 days during disease recovery.
- Layers: 0.5ml/L of drinking water, given at 18-52 weeks to alleviate stress at peak production. Treat for 7 days for fatty liver syndrome, pre- and post- vaccination and during disease recovery.
PRESENTATION AND PACKAGING:
- Water soluble liquid: 100ml, 1L plastic bottles