Coccidiosis Prevention - Neopredisan
Neopredisan is an effective, broad-spectrum disinfectant with chloro-m-cresol as the active ingredient. Neopredisan is a very safe product and is safe to use in the presence of animals and humans. It is environmentally friendly, biologically degradable.
- To safely disinfectant all kinds of surfaces in the animal houses against viruses, bacteria (including Mycobacterium spp), fungi, endoparasite and ectoparasite eggs (worms, litter beetle, mites, etc), coccidian oocysts and Cryptosporidia oocysts.
DOSAGE AND DIRECTIONS:
- Use 0.4L of diluted product per m2 of the surface
- Pre-clean all surfaces and equipment in animal housing and dairies using a high pressure cleaner and allow to dry
- Apply Neopredisan at a low pressure to all surfaces (floors and walls, up to 1m height) and all equipment.
- Coccidial oocysts: 5% concentration with a contact time of 4 hours
- Round and tape worm eggs: 2% concentration with a contact time of 2 hours
- Bacteria: 2% concentration with a contact time of 30 minutes
- Bacteria spores: 4% concentration with a contact time of 30 minutes
- Fungi: 2% concentration with a contact time of 30 minutes
PRESENTATION AND PACKAGING:
- Liquid: 2L, 5L, 20L plastic bottles